Also, don’t miss the opportunity to check out our article: Las Vegas Family Vacation
(This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclaimer here for further information.)
(Photos credited to Tigets and Get Your Guide)
Quick Reference Of Things To Do In Las Vegas With Kids List
If you don’t have time to read the entire article, here is the complete list of things to do in Las Vegas with kids list for a quick and clickable reference table. If you want to find out more about each adventure, just click the activity name.
Things To Do In Las Vegas With Kids Table Of Contents1. Attraction Bundles
1.2 Go City Las Vegas: Explorer Pass
1.3 Go City All-Inclusive Pass With 30+ Attractions2. Individual Attractions List
2.3 Las Vegas Natural History Museum
2.4 Dig This Heavy Equipment Playground
2.6 Shark Reef Aquarium At Mandalay Bay
2.7 Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing City Tour
2.8 FlyOver Simulated Flight Ride
2.9 Indoor Skydiving – Learn To Fly3. Family Friendly Day Trips In Las Vegas Tours
3.1 Death Valley National Park
3.2 Emerald Cave Half-Day Kayak Tour
Attraction Bundles – Things For Kids To Do In Las VegasMultiple attractions for 1 amazing price!
Las Vegas Family Fun Pass
Las Vegas Family Fun PassDescription:
- Experience Las Vegas in style with this pass to 3 attractions in Las Vegas for kids. It includes water-loving wildlife at SeaQuest, zooming around the Pole Position Raceway, and a dinosaur viewing at Las Vegas Natural History Museum. Want more fun? After purchasing this pass you will get a 10% discount on your next attraction with the code they email you.
Go City Las Vegas: Explorer Pass
Go City Las Vegas: Explorer PassDescription:
- The Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you control to choose your perfect kid friendly Las Vegas activities from a selection of 49 specially curated top attractions. You can mix and match 3, 4, 5, 7, or even more activities that your family is sure to love. Bonus, your pass is valid for 60 days up activation.
Go City All-Inclusive Pass With 30+ Attractions
Go City All-Inclusive Pass With 30+ Attractions
- You will save at 30+ family activities Las Vegas with this all-inclusive pass. Choose from a 1,2,3,4, or 5 day pass which all include a digital guide to help you plan your things to do Las Vegas itinerary. Purchase a 3+ day ticket and you’ll not only get access to the 30+ attractions but you will get to add 1 premium attraction like a helicopter ride. Ready to check out all the family friendly Las Vegas activities that are included? Click button below!
Individual Attractions – Things To Do For Kids In Las VegasPick and choose the best activities for your family!
SeaQuest Las Vegas
SeaQuest Las VegasDescription:
- Spend the day meeting 1000+ marine life animals at SeaQuest in Las Vegas. You will meet some of very beautiful and interesting creatures when you add this family activities in Las Vegas to your itinerary. This Las Vegas aquarium is home to menagerie, eels, stingrays, sharks, birds, reptiles, creepy-crawlies, and so much more.
Pole Position Raceway
Pole Position RacewayDescription:
- Race your way to victory at the Pole Position Raceway. This indoor things for families to do in Las Vegas activity is calling your name if you enjoy racing around on indoor electric go-karts that are sure to give you an adrenaline rush. Depending on the track, each race will last between 8-10 minutes. Make sure you snag this ZOOMING good time now!
Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Las Vegas Natural History MuseumDescription:
- At the Las Vegas Natural History Museum you will experience an incredible dinosaur exhibit, explore some of the world’s most spectacular wildlife, and dive into a marine life gallery. This location really displays how kid friendly Las Vegas truly can be with these exhibits that explore many wonders of the world.
Dig This Heavy Equipment Playground
Dig This Heavy Equipment PlaygroundDescription:
LINQ High Roller Tickets
LINQ High Roller TicketsDescription:
Shark Reef Aquarium At Mandalay Bay
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing City Tour
FlyOver Simulated Flight Ride
Indoor Skydiving – Learn To Fly
Family Friendly Day Trips In Las Vegas ToursPick your adventure below and let someone else do the driving!
Death Valley National Park: Roundtrip from Las Vegas
Death Valley National Park: Roundtrip from Las VegasQuick Overview:
- Death Valley National Park straddles eastern California and Nevada and is the hottest, driest, and lowest national park in the USA. This is a full day activity that is sure to add a little something different during your Las Vegas family vacation. Included in this package is hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance to Death Valley, a guide, and many other things.
Emerald Cave Half-Day Kayak Tour From Las Vegas
Hover Dam Express Tour from Las Vegas
15 Things To Do In Las Vegas With Kids – Fun Family Activities
While planning your travels, why not check out our list of the best toddler travel strollers that fit in airline overheads, or our complete packing list of family travel must haves. If you need a toddler travel carseat, make sure you read our review of the delight travel vest.
If you haven’t joined our Instagram Journey: Mommy And Me Travels yet, then don’t wait. You will get to hear about all types of places around the world and ask questions to make sure you aren’t missing anything as you take off to build your next adventure.
Check This Post Often For Updates By Pinning To Pinterest!